Thursday, July 12, 2012

2012 Topps Inception Mohamed Sanu Letter Patch Autograph

My early love for this player must be apparent by now, as this is the third article I've written on this blog about him since he was drafted. I've bid on a few of his cards already, but actually haven't won one yet. I may end up working out trades on the forums for one if I don't have any luck winning one.

Some people don't really like letter patch cards, and given how hard they must be to sign, I don't know why they don't just have the guy sign the back of the card. Not that Sanu's autograph is anything special, but we've been over that before here.

Behold a super nice "1/1" Mohamed Sanu from 2012 Topps Inception Football! I put the 1/1 in quotes because each letter is a 1/1, so if it's only for a guys last name - it's really 1/4 ...  but either way, still a nice card. I may be a buyer on one of these if they stay south of $20 - but given how fresh the product is, I don't expect to land one for that price anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment