Saturday, November 14, 2009

Old School TTM B.J. Armstrong Chicago Bulls PG

When I was a kid I had a lot of fun sending cards out in the mail to get TTM Autographs. Some of the guys I can remember getting were:
  • Dale Ellis
  • Karl Malone
  • Dennis Smith (Who would send you 3 cards of his own Autographed)
  • Don Nelson
  • Dolph Schayes
 Here is a picture of one that I dug up the other day. Former Chicago Bulls Point Guard B.J. Armstrong.



Be sure to check out Sports Card Radio's TTM Fan Forum Section.
Forum member Cubsfan129 has had tremendous success over the years getting TTM. Check out his thread.
Cubsfan129 will be making an appearance on Sports Card Radio in December to talk about his collection.

1 comment:

  1. I always like to compare signatures from known sources. Your Armstrong is spot on with mine.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete