- Could be the next Chris Paul.
- Could be the next Dwayne Wade.
- Will be an All-Star in his first three seasons in the league.
- Will win Rookie of the Year.
- Could be a Superstar in the league.
Sacramento will try to run this guy at point guard. To me, that is a big mistake. Kind of like when Golden State tried to make Monte Ellis a PG. Didn't work. The Kings don't have a whole lot of three-point shooters, meaning less opportunity for Tyreke to drive and kick out to the open guy. With Evans trying to be a 'true pg' it might hurt the strength of his game, which is taking it strong to the rack.
What are your thoughts on Mr. Evans? I will note that I am a huge Lakers fan and will take every opportunity to take swipes at Kings players. So maybe I am missing something here.