Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Update About Sports Card Radio Being Down

I just want to start by saying thank you - I have been overwhelmed by the number of people that have contacted me the last 2 days about our site being down. We have been working almost non-stop with server administrators to solve the issues that caused many Joomla sites to go off-line recently. I have many websites, and this is the one that takes the longest to restore if something goes wrong (so of course it's the one that goes down :) Anyway, we will be back up soon. We will be making a few template changes shortly that actually might make using the site better - especially on mobile phones/devices ... since we set this site up before those were really popular.

Thanks again, long story short - things are good - we have tons of backups on this site, so nothing is ever in risk of being lost forever. However, due to the size of the website it takes a long time to restore it back to an original state.

I want to thank everyone for contacting me, I honestly have been humbled by all the comments I have received.


Colin, Ryan and the Sports Card Radio Family

1 comment: