Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FREE Spots - 2010 Topps National Chicle Box Break

I purchased a 2010 Topps National Chicle Box today for a box break contest we have running. It is a FREE entry as long as you send me an article or some interesting thoughts on sports cards to: sportscardshow@gmail.com
 Details Below:
2010 Topps National Chicle Box Break Contest


I also threw in another box that was on sale...and to get free shipping! For this box break - I'm taking the Bengals and any team not chosen. All 31 teams are up for grabs for $2.00 a piece, which is well below what it will cost me to send you the cards alone! What a great deal for you!
 Details Below:
2007 Donruss Threads Football Box Break $2.00 - Team

Get involved in both these breaks over on our Fan Forum. Not a member yet? Register and send me an e-mail: sportscardshow@gmail.com and I will approve you faster.

2010 Topps National Chicle Box Break Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment