Saturday, August 29, 2009

Updated Sports Card Radio Home Page

I thought the home page loaded too slow with the previous version. So I cut some things out and I think it uploads much faster. Overall I think the site looks really good and it gives us a decent footprint on the web.

In the coming months I hope to keep adding to the Baseball Rookie Rolodex
To date I have about 40 players listed, including many of the Top Prospects in baseball.  I'd like to get to about 100 by the end of the year.

Anyway, hope you like the new look!!

Check It Out Here


Let me know how you like it and if there is anything you want me to add!

sportscardshow@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am really liking how the site looks! I think you have done an amazing job on the Home page and it is very easy to search around for stuff. Great job!

    ReplyDelete